Market People Awards 2019
What an incredible evening! - Market People Awards 2019
Around 160 insurance market professionals gathered at the prestigious Banking Hall on 12th November to enjoy the annual London Market Forums Market People Awards.
With enormous thanks to our headline sponsor Charles Taylor plc InsureTech and to NetDiligence® for kindly sponsoring an award plus the Gala Drinks Reception in the atmospheric Counting Room.
Guests from over 40 Market organisations, including Lloyd's, Liberty Specialty Markets, Beazley, Tokio Marine Kiln, Aon, Willis Towers Watson, Miller Insurance Services LLP, the Chartered Insurance Institute, enjoyed a "Showtime" theme this year with live vocals from Julieth Lozano & Callum Connolly, plus the audience was surprised with live performances from me and my colleague, OSCAR Padilla. After a sumptuous dinner, the Awards Show began and 15 amazing winners picked up their trophies.
This year, LMForums was delighted to support the incredible Rainbow Trust Children's Charity and at the Awards the kind generosity of the London Market audience helped to raise £3,255 which provides over 180 hours of counselling and support to the families of sick children.
With special thanks to our other sponsors Allied World, Liberty Specialty Markets, Aon, Brit Insurance, Sheridan Resolutions, Morning Data Ltd, Scarlet Fraser Associates, Amica Interactive, Netcall, Consilio LLC, Perfect City Events, QIC Global & Market People Magazine.
London Market Forums would like to congratulate all our incredible winners at this year's Market People Awards:
- Claims Professional OTY - Scott Kellers, Liberty Specialty Markets Group
- Broking Professional OTY - Qasim Akbar, Capsicum Re
- Underwriting Professional OTY - Alex Hardy, Beazley
- Market Inclusion & Diversity Champion - Theresa Farrenson, Aon
- Young Person of the Year - Hanan Guthmy, Brit Insurance
- OS Contribution to Technology & Innovation - Stephen Holdstock, LMTOM Lloyd's
- OS Contribution to Human Resources & L&D - James Shepherd, Tokio Marine Kiln
- OS Contribution to Industry Transformation - Allen Bruce, Lloyd's
- OS Contribution to Operations & Change - Brad O'Connor, Beazley
- OS Contribution to Risk, Legal & Compliance - James Linsao, QIC Global
- London Market Advisory & Support Services Supplier OTY - Cybercube (Rebecca Bole)
- London Market Technology Supplier OTY - Morning Data (Kirstin Duffield)
- London Market Technology HR & L&D Supplier OTY - Sheridan Resolutions (Caroline Sheridan)
- London Market Legal Services Supplier OTY - Clyde & Co (Helen Giffiths)
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Neil Lightbown, Chief Underwriting Officer, Allied World