Connecting Suppliers with the Insurance Sector
Practice Group Sponsorship
Market People Magazine
Single Event Management
Shine alongside industry excellence
Video Cast Service
At LMForums we work closely with vendors, suppliers and advisors from around the world, helping them understand the insurance sector and develop a strong network of contacts. we are the fastest growing networking and thought leadership association in the famous Lloyd’s and London Insurance market - we invite you to be part of it today.
The London insurance market is one of the World’s unique financial trading centres.
Employing more than 40,000 professionals in over 600 firms of varying shapes and sizes, the marketplace, with the worldfamous Lloyd’s of London at the centre, makes a significant contribution to the UK’s GDP, as well as generating significant business opportunities for the thousands of companies supplying valuable products and services.
LMForums, the learning and networking hub for professionals working in this thriving marketplace, provides a unique opportunity for companies like yours to meet key decision makers from the insurance sector and gain a first hand understanding of the trends and behaviours.
At LMForums we work hard to support our Corporate Members and partners in helping them gain much greater brand visibility across the thriving London Insurance Market, as well as expand their business relationships and their understanding of the challenges affecting this important business sector.
The opportunities for solution providers, advisors and suppliers are significant, but it’s a Market where visibility and engagement is essential in order to build trust and respect – LMForums can help you on that journey and provide the support and guidance to help you navigate the Lloyd’s and wider London Insurance Market. Put simply, we bring professionals together.
- 1. What is a Corporate Member?
- Corporate Members are those companies who commit to support at least 4 LMForums events over a 12 month period. These can be breakfasts or working lunches or even our Summit style events.
- 2. What benefits do Corproate Members receive?
- As well as coverage on our website and the full support from LMForums in producing four meaningful events, Corporate Members are eligible to participate in certain LMForums Open Events during the twelve month membership period. At the end of this period, a company can opt to continue their membership upon payment of a specified fee, for a further twelve months.
- 3. What sort of companies benefit most from Corporate Membership?
- This type of membership is suited to companies of all sizes ranging from large multi-nationals through to start-ups and small consultancies. Basically any firm looking to gain presence in the insurance market or greater understanding of the sector.
- 4. How much does Corporate Membership cost?
- Corporate Membership is charged based on the package selected. It is typically no more than the cost of attending and particpating in other industry conferences. LMForums Corporate Membership is consdered to be an exceptionally effective way to gain industry presence, recognition and provides you with the platform to inform the insurance industry of the range of your products, services and solutions.
- 5. How do I apply?
- Contact LMForums at email@example.com