Thursday 11th March 2021, 11.30am - 1.00pm
- Welcome & Introductions
- Roger Oldham, LMForums
- The Process CTI went through to get up and running during COVID-19, timeline of events and key achievements.
- Oliver Venebles - Strategic Accounts, Charles Taylor Insuretech
- Dimitris Salonikis - Head of Service Delivery, Charles Taylor Insuretech
- How the business started in the midst of lockdown and setting up remote working. Your experience of being a new entrant into the market and the importance of data in driving your value proposition.
- Ben Laidlaw - Chief Technology Officer, Carbon
- A point of view on what went 'critical' at the beginning of the pandemic. How Oracle helped customers survive and adapt in the short term and what big moves are being planned in 2021 to thrive in the new world.
- Ian Broughton - Innovation Director, Oracle EMEA
- Breakout Rooms
- Conclusions & Close
11:30am - 11:40am
11:40am - 11:50am
11:50am - 12:00pm
12:00pm - 12:10pm
12:10pm - 12:20pm
12:20pm - 12:40pm
12:40pm - 12:55pm
12:55pm - 1:00pm