All LMF events are Free to Access
The world of work is changing around us at quite a pace and this evolutionary process has been accelerated by the global pandemic, which has given people and their firms the opportunity and confidence to experiment with new ways of working.
This annual event includes a networking lunch and post event drinks party.
LMF is delighted to host a special Market event - our Tomorrow's World Conference. During this highly interactive event, we'll hear from commentators and subject matter experts, from within and outside the Market.
Highlights of the conference will include:
- A look at how technology is not only changing the workplace but our job roles and the interface with our customers
- A discussion about the development of new technologies, including AI, ML and take a brief look at Quantum Computing and its impact on our sector
- A look at the changing workforce within the insurance sector, including the challenges we face, from the need to attract new young professionals (and keep them), to the positive aspects, such as an increase in the number of female leaders and all of the other positive and observational issues that accompany a richly diverse workforce
- We'll take a look at the way we work now and with the help of our experts, what the future workplace might look like
- Some insights into the changing world of risk, risk management and it's impact on the role of the underwriter and broker
This conference will appeal to almost all professionals from CEO and Heads of Departments through to new and progressive professionals, keen to have an eye on the future.
Our panels and fireside chats will enlighten and intrigue, and we'll welcome an all female panel where they will give their insight and perspective on a changing workplace and workforce.
As always with LMF events, much of the day will involve you, the delegate, being able to contribute to the discussion, learn from each other and make new contacts to expand your Market network.
We are pleased to confirm that Charles Taylor InsureTech will be supporting this event and others sponsors and contributors will be announced in the coming days.
This fast paced thought provoking day will leave you with ideas and a vision of the Market and workplace of the future.