Due to the ongoing COVID situation particularly with the Omicon variant and after careful consultation with attendees and sponsors we have decided to push the event back eight weeks to ensure that everyone enjoys a fabulous night.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you on Thursday 31st March 2022.
The Friendly Awards
You are warmly invited to the 5th Annual Market People Awards on Thursday 31st March 2022, brought to you by LMForums, the networking and thought leadership group for insurance professionals and those supplying this important trading community with valuable products and services.
Each year, LMForums brings professionals together from all contingents of the Market to recognise individuals, teams and companies who have made an outstanding contribution in the industry. Next year, our Awards will take on a sparkling Latin American theme, as we bring you our Salsa Extravaganza and the rhythms of South American ring out across the Ball Room of the Leonardo Royal Hotel, Tower Bridge. Lights, sounds, camera, action!
The Market People Awards have become a highlight for many professionals and firms across this unique trading environment. We operate a genuinely fair, open and transparent online nomination system, allowing any person, be they a frontline practitioner, a Chief Executive, a graduate or someone working for a supplier, to nominate an individual, team or company. Six independent senior level Market executives will then assess all nominations and select our worthy winners. They will be presented with one of our coveted trophies and will feature in our Market People Awards Hall of Fame.
We invite you to join us for a very special evening and you’ll be sure of a very warm welcome. Read on for details of tables and Award sponsorship opportunities.
LMForums Nominated Charity
LMForums is delighted to announce that it has selected the London Ambulance Service Charitable Fund as its nominated charity.
As the mobile arm of the health service in London, their main role is to respond to emergency 999 calls, getting medical help to patients who have serious or life threatening injuries or illnesses as quickly as possible. As we all know the service has been put under incredible strain throughout the pandemic and their valiant staff and volunteers on the front line have been there for us at our time of need.
As one of the busiest and largest ambulance services in the world, servicing the capital, they need to be prepared to deal with large-scale incidents. The biggest challenges they have faced have been the London bombings in July 2005, the Westminster and London Bridge terror attacks in 2017, the tragic fire at Grenfell Tower in 2017, and now the Covid pandemic.
Their Plans for the Future
The Charitable Fund supports the wellbeing of the diverse workforce as they strive towards being a world-class ambulance service that is at the heart of urgent and emergency care in London, contributing towards Londoners having health outcomes that are amongst the best in the world.
REASONS TO SUPPORT THE MARKET PEOPLE AWARDS
- Our Awards have gained great respect in the community; we recognise real people doing important everyday jobs right across our sector. This event will place your brand firmly in line with the excellence and outstanding performance of our nominees and winners
- Creates an exceptional opportunity to bring together your clients, business partners, prospects and colleagues from across the insurance sector for a fun filled dazzling Black Tie event, in the heart of the City of London, where the stars are the people working in our community
- Be part of an incredibly high profile Market event, where you can meet new people from a wide range of companies and be associated with those who are making a real difference in the sector
- Help raise much needed funds for our nominated charity, London’s Air Ambulance, through participating in our amazing Grand Prize Draw and auction - hopefully you’ll win some incredible gifts and experiences
By hosting one or more tables at the Market People Awards, your company will be entitled to:
- A spectacular complimentary gala drinks reception to welcome your guests between 6.15pm - 7.15pm, with our guest entertainer adding some colour to the proceedings
- Your own beautifully decorated and themed table for up to 10 persons, with four course luxury banquet and wine/beer/soft drinks from 7.30pm -11.30pm
- Choose your own guests or we can help do that from our extensive membership – we’ll work with you to select the right people for your business
- Your company branding will feature on our promotional materials being distributed to thousands of professionals across the Market, via multiple media channels used to reach our members. Your logo will also appear in the official programme, given to every guest at the event and in various places at the venue
- Your branding on our photo-wall wall at the venue, where all the attendees will be snapped by our very own paparazzi upon arrival. You will be entitled to copies of these photos to use for later social media and publicity purposes
- Your brand being associated with these prestigious awards, where you can present a beautiful trophy to one of the winners on the stage, at our compered ceremony
- Participate in the winner selection process in conjunction with a panel of fellow judges from across the Market - limited places available
- Stay on for our “After Party” from 10.30pm -11.30pm, where our lively music will get even the most left footed person tapping their toes - unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks included
- A fun filled glitzy night with live music, entertainers and the chance to celebrate success with your clients, prospects, business partners and colleagues
- Claims Professional/Team of the Year
- Broking Professional/Team of the Year
- Underwriting Professional/Team of the Year
- London Market Heroes Award ( A person who has gone above and beyond during the pandemic)
- Market Inclusion & Diversity Champion
- Young Person of the Year Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Technology & Innovation
- Outstanding Contribution To Human Resources & L&D
- Outstanding Contribution to Industry Transformation
- Outstanding Contribution to Operations & Change
- Outstanding Contribution to Legal & Compliance
- Reinsurance Professional of the Year
- Market People – Outstanding Contribution Award
- Market People - Lifetime Achievement Award
- London Market Advisory Services Supplier of the Year
- London Market Technology / Innovation Supplier of the Year Award
- London Market HR & L&D Supplier of the Year Award
- London Market Legal Services Supplier of the Year Award
Six judges from across the Market will assemble in early December to review the nominations and select the ultimate winners.
If you’re looking to create some fond memories with friends, clients and prospects, then the Market People Awards will not disappoint and we’ve a new home next year; the Ballroom at the Leonardo Royal Hotel St Paul’s, Tower Hill. Each year our annual spectacular has a distinct vibe and next year will see a South American theme; we’ll have the latin rythems ringing in your ears for days.
Our Awards Dinner Show will feature leading artists, singers and dancers to bring the “show” to EC3. There’ll be colour, lights, music and maybe a few surprises along the way!
After you’ve enjoyed some incredible cuisine, brought to you by a team of talented chefs and seen eighteen very worthy winners pick up their sparkling trophies, the evening will continue with music, laughter and dancing, until 11.30pm. Enjoy wines, beers and soft drinks right up to the end of the evening. Our guests tell us that it is one of the most fun nights in the London Market, so join us and create some lasting memories with your colleagues.
We take great pride in putting on a wonderful evening for our friends across the Market and we invite you to be part of it. This is an opportunity to be part of something very special; we know that you’ll be talking about it for some time to come.
Let the celebrations begin!